Purest natural ingredients, and nothing else.
Carefully made to our highest standards,ManukaRx 3k+ Advanced Derma Support contains only the finest natural ingredients. We hand-selected the purest essential oils, and waxes to create this protective balm to speed skin recovery times and protect against the spread of harmful bacteria.
No harmful extras for your skin or body.
No parabens. No phthalates. No GMOs. No SLES. No SLS. No other man-made chemicals. Just pure, natural ingredients to hydrate, repair and revitalise your sensitive and delicate skin.
Only the finest natural ingredients.
Natural waxes (silicon replacements): hydrogenated rhus verniciflua peel wax
rhus succedanea fruit wax, cera alba, ethyl hexyl palmitate
Antibacterial protection: 3k+ Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Nigella sativa (black seed) oil
Moisturise and protect: jojoba oil, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol
See what our natural ingredients can do for your skin.
- Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil is used on the skin to prevent dryness. The high percentage of ricinoleic acid residues in castor oil and its derivatives, inhibit many microbes (viral, bacterial and fungal).
- Hydrogenated rhus verniciflua peel wax is obtained from the peel of the fruit of the Japanese sumac, Rhus verniciflua.
- Rhus succedanea fruit wax, also called Japan wax, is obtained from the berries of the sumac Rhus succedanea, which we use with the other waxes to seal the moisture in the skin.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble derivative of ascorbic acid which is high in vitamin C, a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It supports immune cell activity. It is essential for the formation and maintenance of collagen and aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells.
- Tocopherol is a form of Vitamin E derived from vegetable oils. It is known as an antioxidant superhero that provides awesome protection for your skin. (This shouldn’t be terribly surprising, since tocopherols make up 96% of your skin’s natural antioxidant defence system!) It has been shown to absorb UV rays and helps prevent UV induced free radical damage to skin, while acting as an anti-inflammatory agent in skin, helping to moisturise, and reduce pollution related free radical damage
- Ethylhexyl palmitate is an ultra-mild, skin-smoothing derivative of palm oil used as an organic replacement to silicone. It has a ‘dry-slip’, silky and luxurious feel that is very similar to silicone’s texture.
- Leptosperpum scoparium branch/leaf essential oil is our hero ingredient and is found in all of our products. Manuka oil is an anti-oxidant and a strong antibacterial that protects, soothes, purifies, stimulates and energizes your skin. It is obtained by steam distillation of leaves and small branches from manuka trees. Scientific studies show that manuka oil has significant antibacterial, anti-viral & anti-fungal activity.
- Nigella sativa has attracted healers in ancient civilisations and researchers in recent times. Traditionally, it has been used in different forms for many skin indications including inflammation and eczema. Experimentally, it has been demonstrated that N. sativa extracts and the main constituent of their volatile oil, thymoquinone, possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective properties.
- Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil acts as a moisturiser to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness. It contains natural tocopherols to minimise free radical damage to your skin.
- Cera alba (beeswax) – The addition of beeswax helps create a thin, protective layer over skin to help prevent moisture loss and help protect it from pollution and other environmental assaults. Plus, unlike petroleum-derived waxes like paraffin, when formulated correctly, it won’t clog pores. In addition to helping preserve and slowly release active ingredients, it contributes to creating the soft, silky and luxurious texture of 3k+.